Friday, July 25, 2008

Some favorites from the last two weeks

HenryHudson
HudsonHudson and Henry

Hudson
Henry
Henry
Julius with Henry
Bronwyn with Henry
Brady with Henry
I don't have much to say...except someone is crying for food every 10 minutes ... other than that here goes:
nursing, pumping, supplementing, changing diapers, replacing pacifiers, fixing food for big kids, wiping big kids hineys, listening to big kids whine, spanking big kids, hugging and kissing all the kids, bathing all children, making meals (mac n cheese and nuggets, frozen pizza, etc), and finally for ME eating banana splits and drinking Diet Coke.
Ahhhh....it's the life!


9 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

What sweet, sweet, pictures Mandy! Your babies are beautiful!!

So, it's sounds like life is pretty easy for you right now:) Just kidding...if you ever need someone to come hang out and drink a coke with you...let me know:)

Camille said...

Oh Mandy, your kids are so beautiful! I love the new twins faces. They just look so squishy!

Holly said...

They so sweet mandy. I love you guys so much

Holly said...

They are so sweet mandy. I love you guys so much

Stacey said...

I absolutely LOVE your pictures. The kiddos are beautiful and taking such thoughtful shots shows just how much you love them. They'll be treasures when their feet are twice the size of yours.

~Stacey

Anonymous said...

So so so cute! I love the pics of the twins in blankets sleeping face to face! Priceless! You have a busy life with five beautiful children!! Hang in there and have a blast--the days go by and turn into years way TOO fast as I'm sure you can attest. It seems like just yesterday Holli was watching Julias and he was the one and only at the time. Crazy how time changes things. I love this post!

Heidi said...

They are so cute. I love the feet pictures. Oh I want to see them soooo bad. I am missing all of you a lot. I hope all continues to go well, just know that we love you!

Kristi M. said...

I love your pictures and thanks for sharing. I really love the B&W of the twins together and the one close up of Henry and his really relaxed, squishy lips. You are a super hero. I have been thinking so much of you lately and how I need to stop in.

TammyP said...

aaaahhhhh.......oooohhhhh......Those should be my only comments. They are so cute!! My favorite pix is where Henry is almost trying to nurse on Julius. It's so sweet.