Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TWIGS....

So my most recent pregnancy craving has been for a box of TWIGS....I've been searching for them everywhere! I asked Tony if he wouldn't PLEASE bring me home a box of them tonight...NO LUCK! So I decided I'd search the internet and find some at a random online grocery store. Well...turns out they've been discontinued. I am devastated! I've been craving them for about 3 weeks...if anyone has an old dusty box of twigs crackers tucked away in the pantry - please send them my way! My ever expanding pregnant tummy will thank you...

4 comments:

Camille said...

Sorry! No twigs here. I feel for you.. They were good crackers.

Amber H. said...

Mandy,
I did an online search and I found a grocery store that sells them online. I was going to send you some as a suprise, but they only ship to Tennessee. I did get the address for you though, in case you want to contact them and beg and plead! http://conveniencegrocery.com/contact.html
Good luck!! I hope you can get your crackers. I know how awful it is to crave something and not be able to eat it!

Kristi M. said...

I have never heard of these. Sorry, I am absolutely no help. :(

Kristi M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.