Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're off to celebrate Thanksgiving in Rexburg...My baby brother Sammy is leaving on his mission to Recife, Brazil and will be speaking at church on Sunday which is the main reason for going to Rexburg. He flys to Brazil Tuesday morning....Good Luck little brother!
Here are a few recent pictures of the kid and the kittens. We're still looking for homes for 3 of them...Who wants a Christmas Kitty?? They will be ready for homes the week of Christmas!



Happy Thanksgiving! Don't get crushed in the BLACK FRIDAY crowds.... ;-)

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

OOOOh! Cute kitties! I would love one....too bad I'm allergic to most! Plus I don't think you would be willing to ship>? ;o) We will be needing a cat once we start to build our new house. I hear there are lots of mice out there! Ack! Sounds like you guys had a great time at Thanksgiving :o)

Shelley said...

these kitties are so cute!! are your kids each keeping one?