Thursday, August 2, 2007

NEW EBAY AUCTIONS

I am part of a design team on ebay called QPSA. We are having a variety of group auctions this week. We all donated supplies to one auction and then we teamed up for the other auctions. Scrapn4mygirlz and I teamed up for our auction. She made a gorgeous purse album and I made this fun paperbag album. We are offering to customize the front of each of our albums for the winning bidder! Here are the supplies I donated to our auction... This auction starts at just 29.99 so it's a steal of a deal right now! I wish I could bid on it!This is an album I finished recently and listed on ebay last night.


1 comment:

Amber H. said...

Mandy, I just have to say you are one of the most talented people I know! I just love your style so much, I can't even tell you! Everything you list, I'm just in awe! If I was rich, and had uses for them, I would buy them all, they are just beautiful! I hope yours and Tammy's auction do really well, they are both awesome pieces that anyone would be lucky to have! Anyway, have I gushed enough? Love it! Good luck :o)

Amber