Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Day of July...


Today we drove down to the gas station for a Diet Pepsi refill for me and Ring Pops for the kids. When we got home and climbed out of the van we saw a big dragonfly just hanging out in the driveway. The kids were SO excited! .


Julius insisted that we take some pictures and so I grabbed the camera. While I was snapping pictures the dragonfly flew up and landed on my hand. The kids thought this was great! They took turns touching the delicate wings


1 comment:

Amber H. said...

This one is so fun! I would have freaked though if something like that tried to land on my arm! I am extremely phobic of most bugs....ahhH! To answer your question on my blog, most of my girls dress ups I bought from Wal Mart. They are about 20 dollars a piece, but sometimes they go on sale for 15. It is well worth the price though because they really hold up well! We bought some from JC Penney that all came in a trunk together (about 5 dresses for 20 dollars) and they literally had holes in them in a few hours! You can always look on ebay too! I got Felicity a really cute Tinkerbell costume off of there. I can send you a picture if you want...just e-mail me and ask! Sorry for the book :o)

Amber