Thursday, December 18, 2008

6 months x 2

Hudson is 6 months today... Oh, how we love him!

He is a little flirt as long as strangers don't touch him...watch out!

Hudson has beautiful eyes and loves to kick around in the bath tub.

He started eating rice cereal this week and seems to really love it (that's a first for us).

Hudson enjoys swinging through the night - but doesn't sleep through the night yet.
This picture is so blurry - but I included it because it's the only one with him smiling. (He had just got up from a nap so he wasn't too happy with the picture taking)
Love you bunches and bunches Hudsy!




Here are our babies together...

The first 6 months has gone by WAY too fast. It seems like just yesterday and yet at the same time it's hard to remember when they weren't a part of our family...

12 comments:

Connie said...

I'm commenting on one post for both of them, sweetpea!! How absolutely adorable they are at 6 months!!!! They each look like the other munchkins so much. I'll bet they are sweet to hold also. Just the cutest and I hope to get into see you and the kids after these nutty holidays are over. Kiss them all for me.......
SMooches,
Connie

Holly said...

I love these babies..Thanks for sharing pictures with us

Amber H. said...

Mandy, I just clicked on here to make a post and realized I never made your blog Christmassy! I'm sorry! Let me know if you want a quick fix until the new year! I just got some cute paper, so it wouldn't be a problem at all!

Anyway, can I just say WOW! Your babies get more and more beautiful every time I see them. I wish I was there so I could take pictures of them and their BEAUTIFUL eyes! you better watch out with those two when they grow up! They are gorgeous! I hope you're doing ok!

twinzmama said...

Your babies are soooo cute! Can you believe they are six months old already, I know we have a hard time letting ours age! Hope to see you soon, we will seriously have to get together after the holidays.

Todd and Amyjoy said...

So cute! We're so happy to watch them grow up. Cute cute cute!
Happy 6th months!

The Blaisdell Family said...

So handsome!! Man with those beautiful eyes and lips...you will have to keep a bat handy to keep girls away when they get older!!!

Love the outfits you have them in too. Very, very cute!

Stacey said...

Yeah! I can finally tell them apart!!!!! I know, I'm more than a little slow on the uptake. Give them all, even the bigger ones, extra cuddles from me.

~Stacey

Collin & Elizabeth said...

I cant believe your babies are already 6mths old...time goes by too quickly. What handsome little boys they are! They just keep getting cuter and cuter. I miss you! Love you tons! I sent a request in your email...

mom2ky said...

Are you coming down here for Christmas? I wanna kiss their little cheeks right off!!

mom2ky said...

Are you coming down here for Christmas? I wanna kiss their little cheeks right off!!

Malorie said...

You have the most gorgeous kids!
i know its late but i loved the turkey you made out of fruit! Thats a neat idea.
*malorie--elizabeths sister

Camille said...

What beautiful babies!