Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls from Heaven

I found this awesome cinnamon roll recipe while perusing through my SIL Heidi's family's blogs. Her SIL Janae got the recipe from her SIL Dominoe and she got it it from a blog called Dandelion Mama. I've never made cinnamon rolls before and since I got my kitchen cleaned yesterday I thought "why not!" My sister Gina was planning on visiting that day so I called and said why don't you make a day of it and we'll make cinnamon rolls together?! We got started around 11:00 and finished about 4:00. They have to be THE best cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted. (could be the pound of butter the recipe calls for). You've gotta give them a try!


Just makes your mouth water... doesn't it...

6 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

YUMMY! I never make them because they do take all day long! I just wait until Craig's grandma brings some over...her's are incredible too! When we get more settled I'll have to give this recipe a try!

Holly said...

The were so good Mandy I loved them

Kristi said...

They look so perfect!

Kandi said...

Hi Mandy~
It's your ebay stalker, Kandi. I finally started my own blog, so now I have a Blogger account to leave you a message. These cinnamon rolls look great, can't wait to try them. I miss seeing your paperbag albums on ebay! Also, I was going to tell you that I have a good friend (Linda) that loves Ali Edwards' blog as well and we went to our local scrapbook store and met her a couple weekends ago. Linda got a photo with her and had her sign a book! Anyway, I love lurking around in your blog! Congratulations on your upcoming additions!! Take care!

Bigtex_in_idaho said...

Wow those look good. So are you going to post the recipe or what??

mandbrid said...

Cam...Click on Dandelion Mamma for the recipe.