Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How sweet it is!

One of the local scrapbook stores was offering a great deal on photo packages through Young Images and I couldn't resist... They had a live duck and bunny there to entertain the kids and lots of props. I was really excited with how the pictures turned out. This one was my favorite. I love that Bronwyn is letting Braeden kiss her cheek but she still wants to keep ahold of Julius also. And the way Julius is looking at the two of them is too precious! I hung this one in the living room - so it's the first thing I see when I walk in... I love my babies!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Mandy that is way too precious. Bronwyn looks like a doll, and your boys look so handsome!

Amber H. said...

So precious! This will be one that will be great fun to show them again in the future. I just love it!